- I am a trained Registered Nutritionist with the Association for Nutrition (AfN) and I am a member of the Nutrition Society and the Institute of Food Science and Technology (IFST).
- I aim to use my scientific knowledge and expertise as a nutritionist in an accurate and professionally responsible manner.
- Transparency is important in social media as is ethics in any writing or reporting. I have pledged to blog with integrity. This means I am bound by an ethical code of conduct and will not provide false and misleading information.
- I never make or support unjustifiable statements relating to particular products.
- The views on this website are my own or of invited guest bloggers.
- The advice given on this website is aimed at the adult general public and should not be used as an alternative to personally tailored advice given by your own dietitian, doctor or nurse.
- A product mention or feature does not imply endorsement or recommendation of the product in question.
- Any sponsorship or other forms of compensation are clearly marked and will never influence the content, topic or posts on this site.
adapted from nicsnutrition.com